Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Wanted Kodak M-2 cameras

  1. #1
    jocko
    Guest jocko's Avatar

    Post

    Hey all,
    I'm looking for some Kodak M-2 instimatic
    camera's..for an upcoming music video shoot..I need about 5..if anyone has one or more in vg-ex shape e-mail me.

    Thanks
    Neil



    ------------------

  2. #2
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    I curious...

    Why this camera specifically?

    Matt

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    Cheap, yes, but I've heard that they have lousy glass.
    Check out the Nikon Super Zooms.
    I've used them, and while not $5.00, you can get them pretty cheap.
    I've gottne them for $15-45, and the glass is top notch, as you would expect from a Nikon.
    Nice little easy to use camera, with NO bells and whistles, but does shoot at 24fps.
    The meters are almost always dead on them though, but if you are using an external light meter, no problem...
    Go take a look on Moviestuff's website, where the examples are showing some of my footage, shot in China. (Only one frame is up there I think).
    That was shot on a Nikon Super Zoom.

    Matt Pacini


    ------------------

  4. #4
    cameraguy
    Guest cameraguy's Avatar

    Post

    all Nikon S8's shoot 24 fps and yes most of the early ones have flaked meters now.

    ------------------

  5. #5
    jocko
    Guest jocko's Avatar

    Post

    matt,
    cause their cheap..I'm using them as sort of crash cams...Ive seen them sellfor as little as $5.00 on e-bay..but of course now that I need them..there are none to be found..but they have a fixed lens and are easy to use for non film makers.

    neil

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •